Description of Abbey College Manchester
- Year of foundation Abbey College Manchester: 1990.
- Abbey College Manchester Location: Manchester.
- Age: from 14 years old.
- Type of training: blended.
- Number of students: 220.
- Programs Abbey College Manchester: GCSE, A-level, BTEC, Foundation, Academic English.
- Accommodation: residence, family.
- Cost: from 5500 GBP per term without accommodation.
- Ranking: Regional Leader in High School Performance.
Founded in 1990, Abbey College Manchester meets the highest British and international educational standards. Today, Abbey College Manchester has more than 200 students studying in three faculties. The overall level of student certification is 99%. Of these, more than 90 pass GCSE, A-level for assessments of A * -B.
An enormous number of outsiders learn at Manchester College. A multinational environment has been created here. Schoolchildren come from America, Russia, China, France, Germany. In total, teenagers of 29 nationalities undergo a program of high school and / or pre-university training. Foreigners are treated extremely well here.For the solace of their preparation and complete help, all conditions are made here. Specifically, the school offers language preparing for IELTS. Most often, courses are organized in the so-called summer school. After passing the exam, students can be enrolled in the main course.
Attracts college not only with a high level of academic preparation. It is quite conveniently located. From Manchester it will not be difficult to get to London, the surrounding cities of tourist interest.
Programs and tuition / boarding fees, prices at Abbey College Manchester
Last booking 2 weeks ago
Accommodation and meals at Abbey College Manchester
At the age of 14-16, students are offered accommodation in host families. Meals are organized on the basis of half board (breakfast, lunch). The trustees for each child are selected taking into account the requirements, wishes of himself and his parents. Only decent families cooperate with the college, having everything necessary to ensure a safe, comfortable student living.
From 17 years old, accommodation in the residence is offered. The building is a 10-minute walk from the training. Students living in the residence organize meals themselves. The kitchen is equipped with modern kitchens for cooking.
Cost of living:
- £ 12950 / year
Items, specialties; sport (subjects and sport) at Abbey College Manchester
Advantages of Abbey College Manchester
- High academic requirements for students.
- A sober minded way to deal with instruction, customary, yet yielding reliably high outcomes.
- Organization of the learning process, taking into account the individual educational needs of students in a small group.
- Subjective groundwork for the college in the zones of: business, financial aspects, bookkeeping, designing (science, material science as extra, arithmetic as the fundamental).
- Course language preparation before entering college.
- 90% admission to universities in Britain and the world after completing a course at Abbey College Manchester.
Equipment Abbey College Manchester (equipment)
The college has more than two dozen well-equipped classrooms for theoretical and practical training. There is additionally a workmanship studio with all things needed for the imaginative acknowledgment of youngsters. During school hours, students have access to a computer class with machines with Internet access. On campus there are comfortable relaxation areas.
Dates of admission and add. fees (term dates and fees)
Joining a college takes place after a deposit of £ 2,000 is made to confirm occupation of a study place. Surcharges are also provided for registration at Abbey College Manchester in the amount of 250 British pounds and for supervision.
2019-2020 academic year. Education at Abbey College Manchester begins on September 3 and continues until December 13, 2019 with a short break for the fall holidays (October 21-25). From January 6, students begin a new, spring, trimester and complete their studies on April 9, 2020. The school provides for long spring breaks from February 17 to February 21. The summer trimester begins training on April 20, and ends on July 1. At the end of May, students will fully relax from May 27 to May 31.
Requirements for admission to incoming students (entry requirements and extra fees) what to do, what is needed for admission
Necessary documents depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school||
|private school, boarding house||