About David Game College London-United Kingdom
- Year of foundation David Game College: 1974
- Location David Game College: London, UK
- Language of instruction: English
- Number of students at David Game College: 400
- Age of students: 13-19 years
- Type of study: private coeducational school.
David Game College London was opened in 1974 and is still managed by its founder. Today it is one of the leading Sixth Form independent colleges in London. In May 2017, David Game College was highly rated in five Ofsted categories. The institution offers a dynamic educational experience, providing students with the opportunity to learn, develop new talents and skills. A private college for the study of A Level and GCSE allows students to receive the high exam results required for graduates to enter high school or university, thanks to a structured environment. Graduates of David Game College enter the most prestigious universities in the UK – UCL, Imperial, LSE, Oxford, Cambridge. Over the past 41 years, students have entered at least 60 diverse universities.
Programs and tuition / boarding fees, prices at David Game College London
Last booking 3 weeks ago
Last booking 3 weeks ago
Accommodation and food at David Game College London
The school provides students with accommodation in a comfortable residence.
The student cafeteria offers snacks, drinks, chilled water. In walking distance from the college there are cafes, sandwich bars, restaurants.
Events David Game College London (events)
David Game College London conducts a range of extracurricular activities for students:
- Trips abroad.
Event coordinators are open to suggestions, conduct new events at the request of students. Examples of activities include:
- Student council
- Charity events
- Chess Club
- Reader club
- Visiting museums, parliament, royal courts
- Community support.
Advantages David Game College London
- Experts recommend David Game College for its high quality training. Small classes, an individual approach combined with 45 years of teaching experience allow students to obtain the qualifications necessary for entering prestigious higher education institutions, to open up broad career prospects. David Game College conducts training in small groups – no more than 10 students, and the average class size for A Level, GCSE, IGSCE is 8 students.
- Highly qualified staff, a wide range of A Level, GCSE subjects guarantee that the college will prepare students for any course that they choose. The educational institution offers special training for admission to law, medical schools, dental, veterinary departments. In 2017-2018 67% of students enrolled in Russell Group universities. Comparison with other colleges shows that David Game College offers high quality education for a low fee.
- In 2019, under the A Level program – 88.7% of students received A * – C marks.
- The college has helped thousands of international students adapt to life in London. All employees help students to get used to the new environment, social security officers have more than 25 years of experience in solving all types of problems that foreign students face.
- A significant plus of David Game College’s choice is its true independence from educational groups and their financial interests.
Equipment David Game College London (equipment)
The college is located in newly renovated premises of about 60,000 sq. near Tower Hill in the City of London. The college is surrounded by good transport links, and is within walking distance of many historical sites, popular buildings and streets of London. The educational spaces of the school comply with modern requirements, equipped with the necessary technological equipment.
The college has a meeting room, a music room, and a dance floor.
Scholarships for David Game College London (scholarships)
- The college grants scholarships that partially cover the cost of tuition to foreign students living in England on a Tier 4 visa.
- Every year, a scholarship fund of up to £ 5,000 is distributed among students at A Level courses who have entered leading British universities. These scholarships cover university tuition.
- GCSE students continuing their studies at London’s David Game College at A Level courses receive scholarships of up to 50% for those with 7.8.9 points in their subjects.
- In addition to scholarships, David Game College London awards educational awards in the following areas:
- Natural sciences, medicine
- Humanitarian sciences
- Social Sciences, Law
- Outstanding academic achievements.