Tourist short-stay visa
List of supporting documents
- Visa application form (original), completed and signed by the applicant, except for cases of submission by notarized power of attorney. Each request for the submission of documents by proxy will be considered individually by the Consulate.
- A passport valid for at least three months after the date of the (last) planned departure from the Schengen zone, containing at least two blank pages and issued no more than ten years ago. As well as a copy of the first page with information about the applicant. If you have a canceled passport, then a copy of all Schengen visas for the last 3 years and a copy of the first page with biometric data.
- 2 photos if the applicant is exempted from submitting biometric data. 1 photo if the applicant submits biometric data.
- Visa fee, 35 euros and service fee 25 euros. Paid on the spot in rubles at the euro exchange rate on the day of filing.
- Copy of tickets with travel dates. In the case of applying for an urgent visa, tickets must be paid, in the case of applying for a regular visa, tickets are sufficient. Foreign citizens are required to provide only redeemed tickets.
- Travel insurance valid for the entire period of the planned stay in all Schengen countries. Amount of coverage – 30,000 euros
- Copy of a civil passport (from 14 years old): all completed pages.
- For minors:
A) Copy of birth certificate.
B) The consent of the parents or official guardian is required only if the minor is sent on a trip alone or with one parent.
C) A copy of the current Schengen visa, a copy of the first page of the foreign passport and tickets of the parent (s) traveling with the minor if the application for a visa is not submitted by the parent (s) at the same time.
- Third-country nationals must provide a document confirming the legality of their stay in the Russian Federation in accordance with federal law.
- Proof of employment (indicating salary), valid 2 months from the date of issue
- A document confirming solvency and intention to return to their homeland (for example, an extract (s) from a bank account / credit card account for at least three previous months).
Type D student visa
Portugal Visa Documents are submitted in person to the Consulate without prior registration at Botanical Lane 1. All documents must be translated into Portuguese and notarized.
1) Two visa application forms
2) Student’s passport + copies of all its pages (page with a photograph in duplicate)
3) Three color photographs 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm on a light background, without corners / ovals
4) A document confirming admission to an educational institution
5) Proof of residence
6) Booking a student ticket to Portugal
7) A certificate from the school stating that it is finished grade 7 + a notarized translation into Portuguese
8) Student birth certificate + notarized translation into Portuguese
9) A copy of the passport of the sponsor (parent). Only photo page.
10) Certificate from the sponsor’s bank (the amount on the account should cover the student’s full tuition and accommodation for 1 year) + notarized translation into Portuguese
11) Extract from the sponsor bank for the last 3 months + notarized translation into Portuguese
12) Certificate from the sponsor’s place of work (on letterhead, indicating the position, period of work and average monthly salary) + notarized translation into Portuguese
13) Notarized consent from both parents to leave the child abroad, study in Portugal and temporary guardianship + notarized translation into Portuguese.
14) Medical insurance for 1 year (provided by the school).
15) Sponsorship letter (drawn up by a notary public).
16) Children over 16 years of age require a criminal record with an apostille
Why should I contact professional consultants for a trip to study abroad?
Going to study abroad in cooperation with SMAPS allows you to minimize administrative, financial risks, fulfill the dream of getting a quality education. Our experience, established relationships with foreign partners allow us to offer applicants:
- FREE ADMISSION TO PARTNERS ESTABLISHMENTS, DISCOUNTS FOR OFFICIAL TRAINING COST, YOU ACCEPT WITHOUT INTERMEDIARIES
- a wide selection of educational institutions, from schools to universities, educational and language programs;
- comprehensive visa support (quick paperwork, reducing the risk of rejection at the embassy);
- escort of departure and the training process from arrival in the country to obtaining a certificate / diploma and departure back;
- programs of rational savings when studying abroad (we will show you how to rationalize the costs when choosing accommodation, leisure programs, vehicles, etc.);
- guarantee of admission to the chosen educational institution.
Everyone can study abroad with Smapse Education. This is confirmed by hundreds of recommendations and feedback from our customers.