General visitor visa (tourist)
UK visitor visa – Tourist visa general visitor visa, which is issued for 6 months, 2 years, 5 years or 10 years and requires the following documents:
1. Consular fee (may vary) – from $ 142 (6 months), $ 513 (2 years), $ 930 (5 years), $ 1260 (10 years).
2. A passport signed by the applicant, which must be valid for the duration of the trip and contain a blank page on both sides and a civil passport (photo + registration).
3. If there is a previous passport.
4. Green card, visa and temporary residence permit.
If the applicant is not a citizen of the Russian Federation, then documents must be submitted allowing them to be in the country.
5. A certificate, diploma or other document confirming education, as well as a copy of the application with grades, if the student is currently studying, a certificate from the educational institution.
6. Hotel / residence / apartment reservation. Reservation of tickets is provided upon request.
7. A personal statement from the bank account or from the parent’s account.
Extract should not be older than 30 days at the time of application. The recommended bank balance should be equal to the number of days spent in the UK multiplied by 40 pounds per day, as well as the sum of the cost of round-trip air tickets. Bank statement, bank details, seals and signatures of officials must be present on the statement, otherwise the statement will not be accepted.
8. Certificate of employment of the applicant or his parents.
It should indicate the position, duration and amount of wages. The certificate must be printed on the company letterhead with the correct phone number and with a seal. The recommended personal or parental salary should be at least 90,000 rubles. Non-working or minor students can submit a similar certificate from the sponsor. The certificate also indicates that for the entire period of departure, the enterprise provides the applicant with leave while retaining the position. A copy of the sponsor’s passport must be attached.
9. For businessmen and individual entrepreneurs, the following documents may be required:
– certificate of registration of the company, which indicates the name of the owner;
– various documentation confirming the value of transactions and their volume;
– tax documentation and company accounts for a period of at least one year.
10. For retirees, you may need:
– pension certificate and its photocopy;
– bank statement with a minimum amount of 90,000 thousand;
– It is desirable to have a sponsorship letter from the person who will finance, indicating the degree of relationship and the reasons for the sponsorship. You also need a copy of a document that confirms the relationship, and a certificate from the workplace of the financier on the letterhead of his company with a seal, address and business phone number. The certificate also indicates the position, salary of at least 90,000 rubles. The sponsor will need a bank statement, which reflects the movement of funds over the past 3 months.
11. Certificate of marital status of the applicant.
If the applicant is married, divorced or widowed, then an appropriate certificate of divorce, civil marriage or the death of a spouse must be presented.
12. Those students who have not yet reached the age of 18 are required to submit a birth certificate or adoption certificate.
It must contain the full name of the parent who provides the account statement and provides funding for the entire stay in the UK.
If the names of the children and parents are different, appropriate documents are attached.
13. If the applicant is sponsored by someone, then he must submit a sponsorship letter from that person.
14. The consent of the parents or guardians, notarized and having a translation into English, is required for the departure of a minor student.
– if the departure is unaccompanied, then there must be a notarized consent from both parents or all guardians;
– if the applicant is accompanied by one of the parents or guardians, then the notarized consent must be from the second;
– if the consent is a guardian, then you need to provide evidence that the guardian is legal;
– The notarized consent of both parents or guardians is required for the trustee who accompanies the student.
15. If there were any offenses or criminal convictions, then we need an official document on their presence and the verdict passed.
16. If the applicant has a land plot, real estate or securities, then copies of property certificates or a copy of the technical passport must be provided if the vehicle is owned.
Additional services of visa centers
Additional services of visa centers
Attention! Please inform the company manager about the need for additional services. Additional services and their cost may vary depending on the location of the UK Visa Application Center.
Additional services may include:
- SMS alert
- Bonus feed
- Delivery of documents to your address
- Submission / receipt of documents at premium time (08:00 – 09:00, 13:00 – 14:00 or 17:00 – 19:30)
- Printing Documents
- Group bookings (from 5 to 25 people) for a joint trip
- Priority consideration of documents: up to 5 working days
- Submission of documents without a passport
Important! All documents must be translated into English. The translation must have accurate information about the name, contact information of the translator and his clear signature, as well as data on the date of transfer.
Upon receipt of an invitation to study from any institution in the UK ( secondary education in Britain , higher, educational degree or advanced training), we will send it to the applicant.
Extension of a visa
If a visa (including a British study visa) is issued for a period of less than 6 months (for example, for a short study in the UK ), then it does not have the right to renew – you need to get a new one. If the permit is issued for a period of more than 6 months, for example, a TIER 4 student visa to England, then it has the right to renew both in the Russian Federation and in the UK. The visa itself is issued for one month so that the student can call in, then upon arrival a BRP study card is issued, which is issued for the entire period of study according to the declared program.
Refusal to submit or withdraw documents
In case of refusal or withdrawal of documents, the consular fee is charged from all applicants, regardless of age, and is not refundable. If it turns out that fake documents have been provided, the candidate will be denied a visa to study in the UK, and a 10-year ban on filing a new application may be prohibited. In this regard, if the applicant does not have enough documents, we recommend writing an official letter to the visa center explaining the situation in advance.
There are several reasons why an applicant may be denied a UK study visa or other type of visa, namely:
- if entry into the country or terms of stay in the country on a previously issued visa was violated;
- Indication of false data in the questionnaire;
- if the canceled international passport in which there were British visas or refusal of them was not provided;
- if the applicant has insufficient financial guarantees;
- the provision of fake documents: the phone number from the place of work must be active, and it can be used to obtain confirmation of the place of work;
- if there are no documents confirming tourism purposes: in this case there will be a suspicion of an intention to stay in the country for permanent residence.
In Moscow, Yekaterinburg and St. Petersburg, documents are issued on weekdays from 8-00 to 16 hours.
In order to receive documents, you need a Russian passport (+ a copy of the first page) and a receipt, which was issued to the applicant by the center employee upon delivery of the documents. A passport with a stamp can be returned in several ways, namely:
- courier who has a power of attorney and a receipt on delivery of documents; he must present an identity card (copy and original) and a copy of the applicant’s passport;
- express mail, the approximate cost of delivery will cost the applicant 1,500 rubles.
Why should I contact professional consultants for a trip to study abroad?
Going to study abroad in cooperation with SMAPS allows you to minimize administrative, financial risks, fulfill the dream of getting a quality education. Our experience, established relationships with foreign partners allow us to offer applicants:
- FREE ADMISSION TO PARTNERS ESTABLISHMENTS, DISCOUNTS FOR OFFICIAL TRAINING COST, YOU ACCEPT WITHOUT INTERMEDIARIES
- a wide selection of educational institutions, from schools to universities, educational and language programs;
- comprehensive visa support (quick paperwork, reducing the risk of rejection at the embassy);
- escort of departure and the training process from arrival in the country to obtaining a certificate / diploma and departure back;
- programs of rational savings when studying abroad (we will show you how to rationalize the costs when choosing accommodation, leisure programs, vehicles, etc.);
- guarantee of admission to the chosen educational institution.
Everyone can study abroad with Smapse Education. This is confirmed by hundreds of recommendations and feedback from our customers.